Sunday, June 5, 2011
Sunday June 5th
Not a very exciting day. I rode Cat again this morning, and Kim let me ride her in her dressage saddle, which is super comfy. Cat was tons of fun as always and when we were cantering over ground poles she would jump the first pole every time. When I say jump, I mean she jumped as if it were a two foot fence, it was hilarious, especially since I was in a dressage saddle :) Later in the day I rode Bosco again and he is soo out of shape and had been ridden already in the morning lesson, he was soo exhausting! After riding I gave Kim, the head director, a lesson on the horse she has been working named Tomatae. They are a fun pair and I was able to find some good things for them to work on to help improve on some issues that they are having. Over all it was a very easy day, and of course we got done early, so I am sitting here so bored! I'm in NY yet we are still in the middle of nowhere! Is my life always destined to be this way!? lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When you keep picking these camps at which to work then yes.
ReplyDelete