Not a lot to say about today, but since I promised some people that I would do my best to write each day, I will try to come up with something. I worked one of the polo ponies this morning and ponied another. That was a lot of fun, and it was nice to just get out on my own and just move out. I rode Charlie again this afternoon in a new bridle, and he was not a happy camper, but I still love him. Hoping he does better in his new bridle tomorrow. Planning another trip back to Cheeseburger Paradise and had an entertaining time today swapping stories with Kim about life in general. This thursday is going to be even better than last thursday :) So proud of all my friends at Cedars, sounds like you all had a great CHA clinic, and sad that I wasn't able to see Kristy and Kathy Metcalf again, but i'm sure they were a blast to work with as usual. Trying to get my online hw done, but not getting much accomplished....sigh.... Missing Kit and hoping that he is being a good pony at Cedars and that he finds a friend for the summer. ...
Off to shower and then do some paperwork stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment