Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Monday June 6th
Almost 100 degrees today, and it's supposed to be hotter tomorrow! My horse threw a shoe so I spent the am riding period cleaning tack in the shady tack room. This afternoon while the girls did some weeding Kim had me come down to the barn with her and help her while she tested out the two new additions. We named them Charlie "He looks a lot like charlie at camp" and Tobleron, "like the candy bar". He is super cute. Charlie however, is off the racetrack, terrified of being bridled, and terrified of sponges. When we went to sponge him off he proceeded to run circles around us and try to rear. I am going to tie some up in his stall so he can get better acquainted with them :) We had some time to lay out today after lunch at the pool, and again this evening :) My package from home came as well. Today was definitely a good day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Send me your address and I may send you a package as well!
ReplyDeleteThe International Riding Camp
ReplyDelete200 Birchall Road Greenfield Park, NY 12435
:)